Good morning, lovies! How was your weekend? Here's a little recap of ours:
1. FIRST of all, Happy late Mother's Day to all of you sweet moms! Hope it was a beautiful day for you on Sunday. You deserve all the best for putting up with us pesky children. :) I wish I could have been back home to celebrate this important day with my mom and mother-in-law, for sure.
2. While I went gift shopping for very important people, of course I got sidetracked....with..myself. Just LOOK at this orange dress by Kenneth Cole via TJ maxx!! LOOK at it! I didn't buy it...but maybe I'll scoot my way back there.
3. My quick little breakfast before trying out a new church with the boy on Sunday. I closed my eyes and pretended I was at the beach with my toes in the sun. Kinda worked! :)
4. Bandalino wedges from Marshall's. Le SIGH. I didn't buy these either. I'm having a tough time not lusting over them.
5. A rose that the sweetest lady from our new favorite Thai restaurant gave me. She reminded me of my sweet Filipino mama--phenomenal fresh home-coooked food and out-of-this world genuine kindness.
6. Mmm...more food! We had no idea we lived so close to this great seafood/burger place!
7. ...It reminded me so much of beachy places. Aaah, love!
8. Two of my favorites. The black and white one is NOT supposed to be on the bed cuddled amongst those pillows. My husband is a sucker for those big, buggy, pitiful eyes of hers. Obviously.
9. Tummy rubs all always appreciated around here.
10. Something I DID get because we had extra reward points. GOODBYE, ugly brownish (once white) rubber iPhone case. Helllooo, pretty green case.
What did you do this weekend?? Do tell.