Okay, technically we got back from New York on later on Sunday, and I was completely meaning to post. I got so excited with all the flowers blooming that I was tempted to blog the first day I was in the city, but ended up not doing it.
My husband jokes that all my shots pretty much look the same...flowers in front of buildings. He's 93% right.
In honor of the blooms, here is a little digital abstract illustration from me to you:
1. I started darting around streets, partially afraid that I'd end up on a halfway-sketchy, unpopulated street.
2. I sort of did end up on streets dotted with people here and there.
3. Got a little turned around in the big city.
4. Attempted to find a great spot to eat once I was no longer lost, got overwhelmed with choices, and ended up at...McDonald's. Yes. Lame, I know.
5. Squirreled my way back to the safety of the hotel and waited to meet up again with my guy.
I think I shot under 10 photos that day. Ha!
At least I have more to show you from the rest of the trip...and yes, I finally did explore the city like a normal person once my courageous partner was by my worried side.
I'd take this pretty palm home any day of the week!
How has your week been? Has spring reached you yet?