My sister and I were making our way back from:
Oh, guys!! We had such a good time. I don't want to bore you with 50,000+ pictures, so here are some favorites from the trip:
I need to start off and say that my sister is AWESOME for landing us this hotel downtown. Thank you, Priceline, for making luxury affordable. Thankfully, this hotel wasn't inside an airport.
1) This was the north view of the hotel lobby from the second floor. I was kind of freaking out about this design. Just a little, you know. I am in LOVE with the clean lines and palm trees.
2) This is the south view of the lobby from the second floor. All you have to do is turn around and enjoy yet another stunning view. Exposed brick interior? Yes, please.
These were all downtown, just minutes from the beach.
3) I loved this building with the black and beige combination.
4 & 5) The architecture of the mansions and churches weren't too shabby either.
6) ...I even liked the alleys.
7) My sister and I were wondering why people weren't walking on the beach below these rocks...until I stepped on one hiding underneath the waves. THAT'S why.
I didn't care about my foot, because we mostly walked or sat under our umbrella
8 & 9) on either of these
10) while enjoying this view.
Thanks for bearing with me on my missed day! What did you do over the weekend??